75th Annual CSSRA June 3-5 • 2022
Hospitality Tenting Reservations
As in past years we encourage schools and their supporters to enhance their regatta experience on the island by employing hospitality tents. You supply the tent (or check the Yellow Pages under the Tents listing for local rental suppliers) and we supply a great location on the banks of Martindale Pond! To guarantee a spot please remit your reservation request and the appropriate fee as soon as possible. Tent space is reserved on a first come bases so do not delay reserve now:
What is a Hospitality Tent? Anything that is 10×10 or larger shall be considered a Hospitality Tent even in your trailer area and a fee will be assessed.
NOTICE FOR TENTING AREA:
- NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED IN THE REGATTA COMPOUND AREA. (School’s may be excluded from all events if alcohol found on site) and local Law Enforcement will be called
- NO VEHICALES ALLOWED IN THE TENT AREA
- EQUIPMENT, TENTS, TABLE and CHAIRS TO REMAIN WITHIN THE TENT SPACE RESERVED
- FOOD AND COOKING EQUIPMENT NOT TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE ROWING COMPOUND AREA THIS INCLUDES THE TENTING AREA AS WELL.
- ALL TENTS MUST MEET LOCAL FIRE STANDARDS AND HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUSHER IN TENT.
- ALL FEE’S WILL BE TO CHRC via CASH OR CHEQUE NO FEE’S ACCEPTED ONLINE.
- ALL OCCUPANTS MUST PURCHASE A REGATTA ADMISSION WRIST BAND.
For additional information please email: email@example.com
Please make your cheque payable to: Canadian Henley Rowing Corporation
Fee for one Hospitality Tent Space 20×20: $225.00
Please fill out the form below and remit payment, by May 10, 2020, to
Canadian Henley Rowing Corp.,
c/o Susan Erskine
61 Parnell Road
St. Catharines, ON Canada